Saturday, July 16, 2011

My new vintage love blog!

I decided it was time to start a blog about my love of vintage!
  I hope to share with you stuff I find for myself as well as a closer look at some of my etsy items!

One of the first things I just HAVE to share with you is 
THIS!!

After a recent visit to my Aunt Kathy's totally AWESOME back yard, 
I decided I needed one of these, you know... to fill with flowers.
I found a garage sale listed on Craigs List ...saying she had some neat old junk
she was right!
How much do you think I paid?

Yep, you guessed it! 
$5.00
yep
  FIVE DOLLARS!!
SO excited!

I also bought these beauties for $2.00 each :) 

Now all I need is a chippy chair!

2 comments:

  1. What a GREAT deal!!! ...and it's going to look amazing filled with beautiful flowers!!! LOVE your new blog...can't wait to see what else you share with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting!! Can't wait to see all your vintage finds!

    ReplyDelete